incubator-general mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve the 2.0.1 release of Apache Click - third try
Date Sun, 15 Feb 2009 15:28:25 GMT
Hi Will,

Will Glass-Husain wrote:

> * took me a few to figure out I needed to do "ant get-deps" then "ant
> test-all".  Would have been nice for this to be noted in the readme.
> (I didn't see anything else with specific "how to build"
> instructions).

There is a building.html document available under the developer-guide/
folder but it isn't linked to from the readme. Will fix for the next
release and add some instructions on how to test and build the
distribution.

> * Got a number of these errors while building
> [taskdef] Could not load definitions from resource
> checkstyletask.properties. It could not be found.

The checkstyle taskdef is globally defined and should be moved inside
the checkstyle target. Will have this resolved before next release as
well.

Thanks.

bob