incubator-general mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve the 2.0.1 release of Apache Click
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2009 15:00:46 GMT
New snapshots are available and contains the incubation disclaimer.

Thanks to Kevan for picking this up.

The disclaimer can be found in the distribution root while for maven
artifacts the disclaimer can be found under META-INF.

New distribution is available here:

http://people.apache.org/~sabob/click/click/2.0.1/dist/

New Maven artifacts are here:

http://people.apache.org/~sabob/click/click/2.0.1/maven2/