incubator-general mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve the 2.0.1 release of Apache Click
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2009 05:23:24 GMT
Kevan Miller wrote:
> Perhaps I missed it, but I don't see an incubator DISCLAIMER as required
> by http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html

Thanks Kevan you're right, will fix and republish.

> Have you run RAT against your source? Some files don't have Apache
> source license headers and looks like they should (e.g.
> examples/src/cayenne.xml, etc).

Nods, cayenneXXX.xml are generated files, my understanding is we don't
add headers to those. Other source files without headers are
template/*. These files are used to generate a quick-start project,
thus have no Apache headers. Is this OK?

Kind regards

bob