incubator-general mailing list archives

From Will Glass-Husain <wglasshus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve the 2.0.1 release of Apache Click - third try
Date Sun, 15 Feb 2009 00:33:50 GMT
Hi,

+1

built with JDK 1.6, Win XP, ant 1.7, browsed the docs and some of the
source.  Looks great!

Two quick side notes
* took me a few to figure out I needed to do "ant get-deps" then "ant
test-all".  Would have been nice for this to be noted in the readme.
(I didn't see anything else with specific "how to build"
instructions).

* Got a number of these errors while building
[taskdef] Could not load definitions from resource
checkstyletask.properties. It could not be found.

WILL