incubator-general mailing list archives

From David Crossley <>
Subject Re: remember when each project report is due
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2009 00:53:55 GMT
Upayavira wrote:
> Thinking more about this, there are three components I could really do
> with:
>  * dev list address
>  * project name
>  * board meeting dates
> I can scrape the code to identify the board meeting date from Marvin
> (assuming I can find him). You've given me the dev list addresses, which
> is great. It would be nice (but not necessary though) to have the
> project names in the same report_due_*.txt file, e.g.
>|Shindig. How achievable is that?
> Then I'll script the rest.

Perhaps you missed the earlier discussion with Craig.
The files currently have the project name and dev address,
"Shindig Developers" <>

This caters for later having a comma-separated list of
addressees, if we are happy with publishing mentor addresses.

That should be readily parseable to extract the names.

Is that okay?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message