incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject [Kalumet] Next steps
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2009 20:49:06 GMT
Hi all,

Just a quick question for my understanding :)

Around one month ago, I have sent an e-mail on the mailing with
the Scrum proposal, to "migrate" BuildProcess AutoDeploy into the
ASF.
After dealing around the name (proposing Maestro, etc), finally,
I have created the Kalumet proposal wiki page.

I have seen in the january incubator that Kalumet proposal is under
consideration and I want really to thank you all for the interest
for this project.

I have read the wiki proposal but I would like to have your feedback
as I'm newbie in the incubation process.

So, my question is very simple, should I need to process other steps
that I have maybe forgotten ?

In the wiki page proposal, you can see the actual status of the project
and make a review on the source code (all is available on the
sourceforge page : http://buildprocess.sourceforge.net).

Of course, if you need any informations or if you request any next steps
that I need to perform, please, don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks again for your support and your interest.

Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré (Nanthrax)