incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Bertrand Delacretaz" <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Keeping IPMC Membership Up To Date [WAS Re: [VOTE] [RESULT] Accept ESME into the Apache Incubator]
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 10:25:49 GMT
On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 10:51 AM, Robert Burrell Donkin
<robertburrelldonkin@gmail.com> wrote:

> ...IIRC (and it's been a while) any member can alter the paperwork once
> there's been a board ACK. can anyone from boardland confirm or deny
> this?...

I think that's fine, as long as the appropriate lists are kept up to date.

But maybe we should designate some official volunteers ("Incubator
sheperds") to help the PMC chair for such tasks? The Incubator is a
big thing today, having a defined way of sharing the load might help.

I'd suggest electing 3-4 volunteers for that.

-Bertrand