incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Niclas Hedhman" <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accept Cassandra into the Incubator
Date Wed, 24 Dec 2008 10:54:20 GMT
On Wed, Dec 24, 2008 at 6:01 AM, Ian Holsman <lists@holsman.net> wrote:

> There has been some discussion around the Cassandra proposal,
> and we would now like to officially propose Cassandra to the Incubator
> for consideration..

> [ ] +1 Accept Cassandra as a new podling
> [ ] -1 Do not accept the new podling (provide reason, please)

-1 (binding).

I will even give reasons because it is Christmas;
 a. See Martijn's concern.
 b. Running vote over Christmas when *many* people are busy with other things.
 c. I would like to see a proposal with more "meat" in it. Some
history, more elaboration on the various topics that the template
provides...

Cheers
Niclas