incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Niclas Hedhman" <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Champion needed for Incubator proposal
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2008 05:22:48 GMT
On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 7:41 PM, Greg Brown <gkbrown@mac.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> The Pivot development team would like to submit the Pivot Toolkit for consideration as
an Apache Incubator project. Pivot is an open-source platform for building rich internet applications
in Java. The project is currently hosted at http://pivot-toolkit.org/ with development hosted
at http://code.google.com/p/pivot/. We have recently released version 1.0 and are actively
working on version 1.1.

> According to the proposal creation guide, the first step in submitting a project is to
recruit a champion. If you would be willing to act as a champion on Pivot's behalf, please
let us know.

I volunteer to Champion this project proposal.

First of all we need to draft a formal proposal. We can do that
off-list and come back with it to this list when ready.

Cheers
Niclas