incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Niclas Hedhman" <>
Subject Re: Champion needed for Incubator proposal
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2008 05:22:48 GMT
On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 7:41 PM, Greg Brown <> wrote:
> Hello all,
> The Pivot development team would like to submit the Pivot Toolkit for consideration as
an Apache Incubator project. Pivot is an open-source platform for building rich internet applications
in Java. The project is currently hosted at with development hosted
at We have recently released version 1.0 and are actively
working on version 1.1.
> According to the proposal creation guide, the first step in submitting a project is to
recruit a champion. If you would be willing to act as a champion on Pivot's behalf, please
let us know.

I volunteer to Champion this project proposal.

First of all we need to draft a formal proposal. We can do that
off-list and come back with it to this list when ready.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message