incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Aidan Skinner" <ai...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Qpid graduates as TLP
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 09:53:49 GMT
On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 9:20 PM, Robert Burrell Donkin
<robertburrelldonkin@gmail.com> wrote:

> i often think that we don't really do enough fun stuff on graduation...
>
> ...maybe we should revive that idea to grant t-shirt licenses...

t-shirts and associated merch are an important part of a project for
building awareness (I saw someone at a night club on Saturday wearing
a beagle t-shirt, which was a little odd). ;)

- Aidan

http://cwiki.apache.org/qpid
"Have we anything resembling a plan?" "Mm-hm. Ride till we find
them... and kill them all." - The 13th Warrior