incubator-general mailing list archives

From " Jean-Baptiste Onofré" ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Apache Scrum
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2008 10:44:56 GMT
Concerning cluster, yes, it supports staging on nodes, etc.

Concerning the demo, it's not yet available (I open the access right now) and it
doesn't contains any critical information.

Regards
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jb@nanthrax.net

On Thu 18/12/08 11:38, Andrus Adamchik andrus@objectstyle.org wrote:

> On Dec 18, 2008, at 12:22 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>
> > Currently, there is not a lot of documentation (I
> need to produce
> one) but,
> > anyway, quickly :), the deployment flow is
> :
> Step 0 : init VFS file manipulator
>
> So does it have some cluster deploy strategy (e.g. minimizing downtime

by restarting nodes one by one, the next one restarted, when the
> previous one has finished its startup), or does it rely on the target

server tools to handle cluster nodes management?

> > For a live demo, you can try :
> > http://autodeploy.j2ee.fimasys.fr
>>
> > using
> > user : demo
> > pass : demo
> >
> > It's not really a demo : you have a read only access
> to a small part
> of an
> > AutoDeploy production environment (that manages
> around 130 JEE
> environments using
> > JBoss, Weblogic, Websphere).
>
> I hope you didn't expose any sensitive information with this, as this

URL is now archived in a dozen mailing list archive sites. Anyways,