incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ian Holsman <li...@holsman.net>
Subject [VOTE] Accept Cassandra into the Incubator (Summary)
Date Mon, 29 Dec 2008 00:29:16 GMT
After 5 days, the following is the vote summary of the binding votes
(apologies if I missed your vote in advance).

+1: (5) Brian, Ian, Otis, Dims, Emmanuel
+0: (2) Bertrand, Torsten
-1: (1) Niclas

?: Jason, Martijn, Matthieu (commented but no vote)

The only concern on the voting process was that it was started on the
23rd (GMT) and that people were not given enough time. I extended the
vote for 2 more days to help alleviate that.

I'll leave it up to the PMC/board if they consider this sufficient, as
they can invalidate the vote on those grounds (possibly others that i'm
not aware of too).

I would like to say In defense of the vote, that of the people who
discussed the Cassandra proposal since it was proposed on the 2nd, only
two (Paul & Roland) have not voted/commented. According to my notes,
only Paul has a binding vote and has been active on other apache threads
during the period that the vote was being held.

Regards
Ian