incubator-general mailing list archives

From "scott comer (sccomer)" <scco...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: Continuous Build environment?
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2008 15:11:59 GMT
hi brett, what is needed, exactly? how can we help?

most of the software to run the continuous build environment is open
source. a windows xp pro or win2k3 server license. a rackmount server of
some sort. what else?

(the part of our build that requires visual studio is optionalish; the
c# code requires only the .net sdk, *i think*.)

scott out