incubator-general mailing list archives

From "scott comer (sccomer)" <scco...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: Continuous Build environment?
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 20:06:20 GMT
ok, i've asked rene to take this over and move with it. etch people
would need access
to continuum or hudson. is there a short answer to what's the diff
between the two?

our needs are modest. we have an ant based build and a few external
dependences.
windows is our current build environment as we need .net and .net sdk
resources,
visual studio bits, as well as specific versions of ant, ant.net, jdk,
nunit, junit, velocity,
and clover.

my goal would be to begin working on this in a 1-2 weeks time frame, and
have the
builds going asap for 1.0.2 integration and testing. i can make do with
our internal
build for now, so it isn't a crisis, but i would like this process to
become more transparent.

is possible / practical?

thanks,
scott out