incubator-general mailing list archives

From Darren Hague <dha...@fortybeans.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accept ESME into the Apache Incubator
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 12:49:02 GMT
J Aaron Farr wrote:
> On Wed 26 Nov 2008 11:10, Darren Hague <dhague@fortybeans.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Aaron,
>>
>> Are we ready for the next steps of accepting ESME into the Incubator?
>>
>> The Apache Incubator general mailing list seems to have been quiet
>> since Saturday 21st November, so I'm not sure if there's a problem
>> with the mailserver somewhere or if people are just getting ready
>> for Thanksgiving in the USA.
>>

> Probably Thanksgiving.  I can help close up the vote.

There have been positive votes from the following 8 people, with no
negative votes:
Robert Burrell Donkin
Craig L Russell
Sylvain Wallez
Davanum Srinivas
J Aaron Farr
Bertrand Delacretaz
Daniel Kulp
Ian Holsman

Aaron (or other Mentors) - I could use your help in determining which
are "binding" votes, and what to do next...

Thanks,
Darren