incubator-general mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Apache Scrum
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2008 10:38:21 GMT

On Dec 18, 2008, at 12:22 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:

> Currently, there is not a lot of documentation (I need to produce
> one) but,
> anyway, quickly :), the deployment flow is :
> Step 0 : init VFS file manipulator

So does it have some cluster deploy strategy (e.g. minimizing downtime
by restarting nodes one by one, the next one restarted, when the
previous one has finished its startup), or does it rely on the target
server tools to handle cluster nodes management?

> For a live demo, you can try :
> http://autodeploy.j2ee.fimasys.fr
>
> using
> user : demo
> pass : demo
>
> It's not really a demo : you have a read only access to a small part
> of an
> AutoDeploy production environment (that manages around 130 JEE
> environments using
> JBoss, Weblogic, Websphere).

I hope you didn't expose any sensitive information with this, as this
URL is now archived in a dozen mailing list archive sites. Anyways,
the URL above redirects me to http://www.fimasys.com/ , so I don't see
a login screen.

Andrus