incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Hirsch, Richard" <richard.hir...@siemens.com>
Subject AW: Access to nameprotect.com for podling
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2008 12:14:30 GMT
Hi Matthias,

It was a little bit strange to see mails from 2004 describing the same problem. I would assume
that all podlings have the same problem.

Since I have seen recent podlings (from 2007) who have performed this task, I'm hoping that
there is some sort of a work-around.

Thanks for the link to the JIRA issue.

-Dick

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: mwessendorf@gmail.com [mailto:mwessendorf@gmail.com] Im Auftrag von Matthias Wessendorf
Gesendet: Dienstag, 09. Dezember 2008 13:02
An: general@incubator.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Access to nameprotect.com for podling

Hi Richard,

see here:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INCUBATOR-27

we faced the issue already in the past, but looks like no "solution"
to that is actually (right now) available.

-Matthias

On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 12:42 PM, Hirsch, Richard
<richard.hirsch@siemens.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to work on the podling status page for ESME and have reached a stumbling point
with the first task regarding checking of the trademark on www.nameprotect.com for which a
login is required

> I searched in the "general" incubator mailing lists and found references to the same
problem as far back as 2005 but didn't find any answers describing how to deal with the problem.

> Is there a common apache login at http://www.cscprotectsbrands.com/ that we can use?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Dick
>
> ____________________________
> Mag. Richard Hirsch
> Senior Consultant / Enterprise Portal Solutions
>
> Siemens AG Österreich
> Siemens IT Solutions and Services
> SIS PSE IND SG
>
> Werner-von-Siemens-Platz 1
> A-5021 SALZBURG
>
> Phone  +43 (0)5 1707 66794
> Mobil:  +43 (0) 676 3537770
> Fax +43 (0)5 1707 53211
> mailto:richard.hirsch@siemens.com
>

> Important Note:
> This e-mail may contain trade secrets or privileged, undisclosed or otherwise confidential
information. If you have received this e-mail in error, you are hereby notified that any review,
copying or distribution of it is strictly prohibited. Please inform us immediately and destroy
the original transmittal. Thank you for your cooperation.

> Company Name: Siemens Aktiengesellschaft Österreich
> Legal Form: Stock Corporation, Company Seat: Vienna,
> Register Number: FN 60562 m, registered at: Commercial Court Vienna,
> DVR-Number: 0001708

Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf