incubator-general mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [RESULT] Accept ESME into the Apache Incubator
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 02:20:44 GMT
On Tuesday 02 December 2008 6:17:18 pm David Crossley wrote:
> Darren Hague wrote:
> > As there have been 8 positive votes with no negative votes, I would like
> > to declare the vote PASSED.
> >
> > Votes were received from the following people:
> > * Bertrand Delacretaz
> > * Craig L Russell
> >  Daniel Kulp
> > * Davanum Srinivas
> > * Ian Holsman
> > * J Aaron Farr
> > * Robert Burrell Donkin
> > * Sylvain Wallez
> >
> > Those marked with * are binding votes - please correct me if I am wrong.
>
> I have not checked.
>
> You asked earlier how to find out who is on Incubator PMC
> and hence binding votes:
> http://people.apache.org/~jim/projects.html#incubator-pmc

Except Noel has been very bad lately about updating the committe-info that is
used to generate this list.   For example, I SHOULD be listed (and thus my
vote binding) since the board did Ack the request to add me, but I've not yet
been added.   Kind of particularly bad now that I'm a mentor on two podlings,
but according to that page, my mentor vote wouldn't even be binding.  :-(

Dan

> We should add that to the Incubator process docs.
>
> -David

Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org
http://dankulp.com/blog