incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <jvan...@sonatype.com>
Subject Re: Continuous Build environment?
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2008 22:28:43 GMT
We're still trying to figure out how the machine is being utilized but
we can offer up some space for Apache projects that are interested
using the grid Sonatype has setup for Maven:

http://grid.sonatype.org/ci/view/Maven%203.0.x/job/maven-3.0.x-bootstrap/123/

We've got Ubuntu, CentOS, Vista, OSX (a mac mini plug into the rack),
and Solaris nodes working.

I'm sure we can spare some cycles, the machine is a monster.

On 12-Oct-08, at 11:29 AM, Niclas Hedhman wrote:

> Anyone has information about this??
>
> Cheers
> Niclas

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
jason at sonatype dot com

First, the taking in of scattered particulars under one Idea,
so that everyone understands what is being talked about ... Second,
the separation of the Idea into parts, by dividing it at the joints,
as nature directs, not breaking any limb in half as a bad carver might.

   -- Plato, Phaedrus (Notes on the Synthesis of Form by C. Alexander)