incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Bertrand Delacretaz" <>
Subject Re: Asking for Feedback: CouchDB Graduation
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2008 01:02:23 GMT

On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 2:13 PM, Dirk-Willem van Gulik
<> wrote:
> ...Given that - I'd say that incubation with a handful people or so at this
> stage is, while early and somewhat risky - certainly an option...

I assume you mean "graduation" - and agree that that's an option.

> ...Now you only take risk when there is a reward. Given that I expect this
> community to simply mature regard less of a hold or a go - there is little
> reward....

I see the reward in that CouchDB is a very innovative product, and
graduating it could give it an additional boost - so no need to wait

I suggest trusting the mentors who voted +1 on this.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message