incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Eddie Epstein" <eaepst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache UIMACPP-2.2.2-incubating
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2008 21:32:50 GMT
The .dot files are created during the doxygen build. Looks
like these are intermediate files that do not need to be
distributed. That will be fixed in the next release.
(jira uima-1225)

With regards the ICU license, we did struggle a bit
trying to handle this correctly. See for example
http://markmail.org/message/nz2eccnoiazgenyv
Your suggestion for improved clarity sounds good.
(uima-1226)

Thanks for your support,
Eddie