incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Niclas Hedhman" <>
Subject Re: Incubator Project Dissolution for NMaven
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2008 07:23:53 GMT
On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 6:50 AM, Jason Van Zyl <> wrote:
> Do we have an official process for dissolving a project in the incubator?
> We had a vote amongst the IPMC members for NMaven yesterday and 3/4 IPMC
> members voted to dissolve the NMaven project and take it out of the
> incubator.

Uhhh.... I have not seen any vote regarding NMaven in the Incubator
PMC. I must assume you meant PPMC or perhaps even Maven PMC.

> Is there any official process or do we just update the documentation?

I think that you have Incubator PMC consensus, so unless someone
yells, documentation needs to be updated. Off my head;

 * STATUS page -> Add a note that it is retired.
 * Website (if any), saying that Incubation retired.
 * site-author/stylesheets/project.xml  -> Remove NMaven link.
 * site-author/projects/index.xml  -> Move it to Retired section.
 * Reporting Schedule ->

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message