incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Buildr Graduation Feedback
Date Sat, 01 Nov 2008 16:00:58 GMT
Dear incubator overseers,

The Buildr project has been working on a draft board resolution to graduate
from the incubator.  We've recently held a
vote<http://n2.nabble.com/-VOTE--Graduation-Board-Resolution-td1347057.html>to
gauge the support of the community and feedback was all positive.  The
project meets all incubator requirements and guidelines and has been in the
incubator for exactly one year today. There have been several releases, the
community is growing steadily, no pending IP issues and development is
pretty active.

Our incubation status page has been updated recently:
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/buildr.html

At this time, I'd like to solicit feedback from the IPMC regarding our
proposed board resolution:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BUILDR/Board+Resolution

What do you think?

alex