incubator-general mailing list archives

From Darren Hague <dha...@fortybeans.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accept ESME into the Apache Incubator
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2008 23:00:34 GMT
Thanks both - this is good feedback. We have been moving more traffic to
our esme-dev list, but you are right to point out the need to document
the results of any significant real-time discussions back on the mailing
list.

To be honest, thus far we have been making up the whole process as we go
along, and one of the benefits to us of moving to Apache is to learn
these good practices from people who have been there before.

Cheers,
Darren