incubator-general mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accept ESME into the Apache Incubator
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2008 16:17:33 GMT
Darren Hague wrote:
> Hi Aaron,
>
> Are we ready for the next steps of accepting ESME into the Incubator?
>
> The Apache Incubator general mailing list seems to have been quiet since Saturday 21st
November, so I'm not sure if there's a problem with the mailserver somewhere or if people
are just getting ready for Thanksgiving in the USA.

Whomever calls the [VOTE] should reply with a [VOTE] [RESULTS] just
to close that up (I see it was extended once or so) and you can sure
proceed on.  Yes, you can probably expect some US folks to be ignoring
the list for the holiday weekend and a busy short work-week leading
up to it :)