incubator-general mailing list archives

From Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] ESME - The Enterprise Social Messaging Experiment
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2008 02:42:28 GMT
(FYI this conversation has no impact on the acceptance or not of the
proposal .. just my curiosity. So if you feel there's a better place for
this conversation please point me there.)

When you say its really a tool to discover right people can you elaborate
on what that means? Is there some protocol or do you tag yourself with
stuff and then others discover you or ??

I did visit the site and log in with my OpenID but that didn't make any
more sense; looks like the twitterfox client I use :).

Thanks,

Sanjiva.

--
Sanjiva Weerawarana, Ph.D.