incubator-general mailing list archives

From Darren Hague <dha...@fortybeans.com>
Subject [PROPOSAL] ESME - The Enterprise Social Messaging Experiment
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2008 23:22:33 GMT
I would like to propose ESME as a project for the Apache Incubator.

Enterprise Social Messaging Experiment (ESME) is a secure and highly
scalable microsharing and micromessaging platform that allows people to
discover and meet one another and get controlled access to other sources
of information, all in a business process context. ESME is written in
Scala and uses the Lift web framework.

Please see http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ESMEProposal for details.

Since this is my first Apache project, any and all feedback is welcome -
I will call for a vote a few days after relevant messages on the list
reduce to a trickle and people seem happy with the proposal.

Best regards,
Darren Hague