incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Garrett Rooney" <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Abdera Graduation to TLP
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2008 14:08:08 GMT
On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 8:59 AM, Garrett Rooney
<rooneg@electricjellyfish.net> wrote:
> After some brief discussion here and a vote on the Abdera private
> list, it seems everyone is in favor of this, so I'd like to propose
> that we ask the board to make Abdera a new TLP.  It's been quite the
> long incubation process (started in May 2006!), but I think the Abdera
> community, while small, is now diverse enough that I have no question
> as to its ability to survive as its own Apache project.
>
> So please vote away.  A +1 vote is for sending the following motion to
> the board for its approval.

And the total comes to 15 +1 votes, a significant number (much more
than 3, I haven't gone through and done an exact count) being binding
votes from Incubator PMC members.  There were no -1 votes or
abstentions.  The motion carries, and I'll forward the graduation
proposal on to the board.

The requested vote on the Abdera dev list also passed with no objections.

Thanks,

-garrett