incubator-general mailing list archives

From Darren Hague <dha...@fortybeans.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accept ESME into the Apache Incubator
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2008 16:10:50 GMT
Hi Aaron,

Are we ready for the next steps of accepting ESME into the Incubator?

The Apache Incubator general mailing list seems to have been quiet since Saturday 21st November,
so I'm not sure if there's a problem with the mailserver somewhere or if people are just getting
ready for Thanksgiving in the USA.

Cheers,
Darren

darren.hague@fortybeans.com