incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Meeting with members of podlings at ApacheCon
Date Sun, 02 Nov 2008 17:33:18 GMT

On 2 Nov 2008, at 11:15, Yeliz Eseryel wrote:

> So I am looking forward to meeting and talking to the members of
> podlings to understand what they go through. I am not sure who will be
> here in New Orleans and from which podling. For those of you who are
> attending ApacheCon--I would appreciate if you would drop me a line
> and introduce yourself or say hi at when you see me (a female wearing
> the pith helmet) during ApacheCon in new Orleans and say hi.

Yeliz, why not set this up as part of the BarCamp for those in New
Orleans. Feel free to dovetail it with my already proposed session on
"FOSS and Education: How do we encourage the teaching and study of
open development and open source. ", I added the "study" part thinking
of you folk.

http://barcamp.org/BarCampApache

Ross