incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Graduate CouchDB as TLP (Was: Re: Asking for Feedback: CouchDB Graduation)
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2008 00:56:00 GMT
On Nov 8, 2008, at 15:17 , Jan Lehnardt wrote:
> thank you all for your comments on whether CouchDB should graduate
> from the Incubator to a top level project. I think we have your
> support.
> On behalf of the Apache CouchDB PPMC I am now calling a vote:
>
> [ ] Yes, CouchDB is ready to become a top lavel project at the ASF
> and the
>    IPMC will recommend the proposed resolution quoted below to the
> Board.

Binding (9 +1, no 0 or -1):

  - Ted Leung
  - Matthieu Riou
  - Niclas Hedhman
  - Bertrand Delacretaz
  - Jim Jagielski
  - Dirk-Willem van Gulik
  - Craig L Russell
  - Brian McCallister
  - Robert Burrell Donkin

Non Binding (4 +1, no 0 or -1):

  - Jan Lehnardt
  - Noah Slater
  - Damien Katz
  - Chris Anderson

Thanks everybody! What a great result :)

I'm going to propose the resolution to the board now.

Cheers
Jan