incubator-general mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject OpenWebBeans svn authorization (Was: Update Incubator Status Page)
Date Sun, 16 Nov 2008 05:14:55 GMT
Gurkan Erdogdu wrote:

> I am the comitter of the recently incubator OpenWebBeans. I tried to do tasks that are
explained in the http://incubator.apache.org/guides/website.html to update OpenWebBeans site
(to put it into the site-author/projects/index.xml, and site-author/stylesheets/project.xml,
also some updates in the site-author/projects/openwebbeans.xml), but when I tried to commit
it gives the error :

> svn: Commit failed (details follow):
> svn: MKACTIVITY of '/repos/asf/!svn/act/51fd909e-853a-4c12-83ff-c597a7a3379e': 403 Forbidden
(https://svn.apache.org)

> I think, I have no permission to commit changes.
>
> Is it possible to get this permission?

The accounts were already set up for you "gerdogdu" and
for Conny Lundgren "conny" but not yet added to the
Subversion authorisation. I just now did that, added the
mentors "matzew,kevan", and also added SVN configuration
for the "openwebbeans". Is that all correct?

So now you should be okay to do that commit.

-David