incubator-general mailing list archives

From David Crossley <>
Subject any Incubator committer can edit the site
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2008 07:27:39 GMT
Niclas Hedhman wrote:
> Craig L Russell wrote:
> > Hi Michael,
> >
> > I found "a" problem that might be "the" problem. Can you try it now?

To decrypt: The Subversion authorisation was missing the
section that enabled the "tashi" group to edit Incubator pages.

> Hmmm.... I thought the STATUS page was a Mentor headache. What a relief!

Yes, this is a very important point. Each podling's group
of committers can edit the Incubator site, including their
status page under i.a.o/projects/ and the general guides

This gets them used to acting as a PMC and not relying
on others.

If anyone notices documentation that is out-of-date
or unclear, then jump in and fix it.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message