incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Ryan, Michael P" <michael.p.r...@intel.com>
Subject Trouble creating tashi status page
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2008 21:59:41 GMT
Sorry for mailing the general list, but I was trying to create the incubation status page for
tashi and ran into a few snags and am looking for some help.

I was following the directions on http://incubator.apache.org/guides/website.html and believed
that I fit into the category of "any committer on a current podling in incubation" and thus
should be able to commit changes, but when I tried to commit, I got a "403 Forbidden" error.

This same guide says to ask for help on the incubator's general list if you have problems
with updating the website.

I'd like to apologize in advance if I missed something obvious or if I misunderstood something.

- Michael Ryan