incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accept ESME into the Apache Incubator
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2008 20:49:09 GMT
Apologies. My inbox never received the messages with the attachment.

My only concern is that from the description, the project appears to
be run in real time, with decisions made "through collaborative
decision-making on the mailing list, through daily scrum calls, via
Twitter and using open discussion on ESME itself."

The risk is that decisions go by so quickly that it's difficult for
someone not totally immersed in the real-time discussions to have a
voice.

I expect that the mentors will keep an eye on this so as to avoid
excluding potential contributors who don't have the bandwidth to keep
up in real time but might have useful things to say.

+1 for incubation.

Craig