incubator-general mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Champion needed for Incubator proposal
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2008 02:09:29 GMT
Hi all,

Unfortunately, we're probably talking about a different Greg Brown. I
didn't participate in the Summer of Code two years ago.  :-)
Nonetheless, I and the rest of the Pivot team are very committed to
open source and would very much like to see Pivot adopted as an
Incubator project. If anyone is interested in sponsoring the project,
please let us know. Also let us know if there is anything we can do to
help facilitate the process. The Pivot web site provides quite a bit
of information about the project, but I could also put together a
draft proposal if that would help.

Thanks,
Greg