incubator-general mailing list archives

From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject Empire-db on the November podling board report
Date Sun, 09 Nov 2008 11:25:05 GMT
Hi Martijn, Hi Niclas,

I was also surprised not to find Empire-db on the November report list.

Because I had planned on writing the report all week I added it anyway before actually reading
your E-Mails.

So it is now in there (see http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/November2008 <http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/November2008>
).

Can it stay in there or do you want me to remove it?

Seems that I have missed out on the fact that the reporting schedule is quarterly instead
monthly (or am I wrong?). So the next report for Empire-db is due in January, right?

Regards,

Rainer