incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Bertrand Delacretaz" <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: new tool "clutch" assist oversight of all podlings
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2008 08:42:39 GMT
On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 10:31 AM, David Crossley <crossley@apache.org> wrote:

> Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
>> ...Just ran clutch to process the Pig graduation changes, inconsistencies
>> between [1] and [2] were detected correctly, everything looks good.
>
> There is something wrong there. Clutch should not
> fail like this. The Pig entry should simply be
> removed from the table....

I don't think Clutch failed - what I did is

1. Move pig from the "incubating" to "graduated" section of
projects/index.html (or rather the xml source of that)

2. Run clutch before removing pig from the wiki ReportingSchedule page

At that point clutch complained about pig missing from
projects/index.html, as expected.

3. Remove pig from ReportingSchedule

4. Run clutch again, everything looks good to me, pig removed from the
clutch.html page.

BTW I don't think there's a link to clutch.html on the incubator website.

-Bertrand