incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Robert Burrell Donkin" <robertburrelldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [IP CLEARANCE] Velocity-Tiles integration, need for someone to process the request
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2008 17:51:06 GMT
On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 11:32 AM, Antonio <antonio.petrelli@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,

hi antonio

> I am Antonio Petrelli, PMC member of the Apache Tiles project.
> We would like to process the IP Clearance for the Velocity-Tiles
> integration, whose ZIP file containing the code and the IP clearance
> template are in this JIRA issue:
> https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/TILES-170
>
> We need someone that can process this IP clearance.

read http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/index.html

the easiest way is to get someone with incubator site karma (either a
member or the tiles chair) to just commit the changes and then wait
for objections. if no one suitable over at tiles is available, please
create a JIRA containing the site patch and someone here will commit
it for you.

- robert