incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Niclas Hedhman" <>
Subject Re: Etch report
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2008 08:09:22 GMT

Thanks for the feedback.

I am collecting info needed for account requests as we speak. The CCLA
is expected 'any day now'....

I'll try to ensure that the STATUS page reflects reality, but
seriously; It is a pain in the but compared to a JIRA issue. Also, it
shouldn't be the "public front piece", IMHO, it should be that serves that purpose and STATUS
is mainly an Incubator artifact for our process purposes.

As for 'status' being dismysal state, give us a break ;o) We have only
had 5-6 weeks since the VOTE...