incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Aidan Skinner" <ai...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Qpid Incubating M3 (RC5)
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2008 09:19:00 GMT
On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 12:46 AM, Aidan Skinner <aidan@apache.org> wrote:

> Artifacts can be found at http://people.apache.org/~aidan/qpid/M3-RC5/<http://people.apache.org/%7Eaidan/qpid/M3-RC5/>
> Release notes are located here:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12312117&styleName=Html&projectId=12310520&Create=Create
>
> Please vote to:
> [+1] Release Apache Qpid M3
> [0] meh
> [-1] Non, il y a un problème, your french is rubbish and when did
> babelfish.altavista.com move to yahoo! anyway?

This vote has been open for almost 4 weeks.

The following people voted +1:
Rajith Attapattu
Robert Godfrey
Martin Ritchie
Gordon Sim
Arnaud Simon
Carl Trieloff
Robert Greig
Paul Fremantle (binding)
Marnie McCormack
Steve Huston
Craig Russel (binding)
Yoav Shapira (binding)

There were no 0's and no -1's.

There were twelve positive votes, including three binding votes, so I'm
closing this vote as passed and will release Apache Qpid M3 later today. My
thanks to all the participants for taking the time to review the release.

- Aidan
http://cwiki.apache.org/qpid
"Nine-tenths of wisdom consists in being wise in time." - Theodore Roosevelt