incubator-general mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE][RESULT] OpenWebBeans Proposal
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2008 16:24:11 GMT
Hmm. I had assumed that Matthias was an Incubator PMC member. I'll get
started with project setup, but probably won't be able to start until
Friday.

In the meantime, you can submit an ICLA to Apache. Matthias needs to
request to join the incubator pmc by sending a note to private@incubator.apache.org
.

Would be really good to have a third mentor. Any volunteers?

--kevan