incubator-general mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL - OpenWebBeans Project Proposal]
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2008 12:30:06 GMT

On Oct 3, 2008, at 4:48 PM, Gurkan Erdogdu wrote:

> Hi to all;
>
> I have posted a proposal about the project, named OpenWebBeans.
>
> It is in the WIKI, its address is
> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/OpenWebBeansProposal

I made a few minor editorial updates (spelling/grammar) and one
wording change "Geronimo will include" ==> "Geronimo may include".

Can you point us to the current project? I couldn't find it on
sourceforge.

Last I recall Guice was planning on an Apache licensed WebBeans
implementation. Is that still their plan? Any discussions with their
project?

--kevan