incubator-general mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Accept VCL into Apache Incbator
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2008 17:33:24 GMT
Thanks Bill.  Following the bouncing ball from our documentation (

*If that vote is affirmative, the Sponsor will propose to the
Incubator PMC (referencing the voting result e-mail) that your
candidate project be accepted by the Incubator as a Podling . The
Sponsor will assign Mentors. The Mentors may include your original
Champion. If not, it is expected your Champion will remain involved
during the rest of the Incubation process, providing as much
assistance as possible.*

The process was clear as mud to me  :-P

On Oct 1, 2008, at 11:58 AM, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> The people above ARE THE IPMC!  Their vote WAS YOUR ACK :)
> And please do /not/ crosspost public and private lists, it makes
> moderation
> a much bigger PITA.  general@ is the incubator committee's list
> except where
> there's a private matter of people-issues.  So posting to general@ is