incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Sonal Goyal" <sonalgoy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Kato - mentors needed etc
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2008 18:25:20 GMT
Hi,

I am an independent consultant interested in mentoring this project. A
few things are not clear to me:

1. The Apache site http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html
states that a working codebase is essential for incubation. How do we
start if we are at the specification level ?

2. Is it necessary for a mentor to be an Apache member or part of the
Incubator PMC? How do I join otherwise ?

Thanks and Regards,
Sonal