incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Brett Porter" <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continuous Build environment?
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2008 00:00:22 GMT
As others mentioned just drop a request into the INFRA JIRA, and
whether you want to use Continuum or Hudson.

Continuum currently runs on Linux - I'm currently investigating
setting up a Windows server for the same. Hudson runs on Solaris but
I'm sure it could farm builds out to either of those as well if that
was set up.

Cheers,
Brett

2008/10/13 Niclas Hedhman <niclas@hedhman.org>: