incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] [POLICY] Allow extra release distribution channels like the central Maven repository
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2008 19:12:47 GMT

Are you intending here to just redirect poddlings distribution
management to:

Do you want me to sync the existing repository here:

Or are you handling that?

On 13-Oct-08, at 4:00 PM, Jukka Zitting wrote:

> Hi,
> On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 3:30 PM, Jukka Zitting <
> > wrote:
>> Just a final heads up that, based on the majority vote, I will be
>> implementing this policy change tonight unless anyone wants to
>> propose
>> an alternative policy.
> See revision 704280.
> It is now OK for podlings to deploy approved releases (that satisfy
> the labeling and disclaimer requirements) to the central Maven
> repository through m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository.
> BR,
> Jukka Zitting
> For additional commands, e-mail:

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
jason at sonatype dot com

believe nothing, no matter where you read it,
or who has said it,
not even if i have said it,
unless it agrees with your own reason
and your own common sense.