incubator-general mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <>
Subject Re: Next steps for droids
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2008 13:36:39 GMT

On Oct 29, 2008, at 7:16 PM, Thorsten Scherler wrote:

> On Tue, 2008-10-28 at 07:00 -0400, Grant Ingersoll wrote:
>> Sorry, missed that part.
>> At any rate:
>>  svn mv -m "Move Droids from labs"
>> Committed revision 708523.
>> Just did a checkout and it looks good.
> One more thing we need is:
> ssh
> cd /www/
> mkdir droids
> chown droids:droids droids
> However if I am doing "groups" on people I do not get the droids group
> but I remembered that you said you have set it up.

I don't have that Karma.  That would have to be a JIRA infra request,
I think.  I set up a Droids group in the SVN auth.  However, I don't
think we need an explicit Droids UNIX group (just look at all the
others there)

What we need is someone in the incubator group to add the directory.
I _think_ all Incubator committers can be in that group, judging by
the people who are already in that group.  Maybe that's just an INFRA

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message