incubator-general mailing list archives

From Gurkan Erdogdu <gurkanerdo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL - OpenWebBeans Project Proposal]
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2008 08:40:31 GMT
How to get or sign this NDA to view current draft spec? Is it required to be part of the EG?

Gurkan

----- Original Message ----
From: Matthias Wessendorf <matzew@apache.org>
To: general@incubator.apache.org
Sent: Monday, October 6, 2008 10:23:22 PM
Subject: Re: [PROPOSAL - OpenWebBeans Project Proposal]

I am part of the EG, but I can't share the draft PDFs.
You need a NDA for that.

-M

On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 8:27 PM, Gurkan Erdogdu <gurkanerdogdu@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi Kevan, Matthias;
>
>  The project current code base is in the sourceforge -->  http://bigfaces.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/bigfaces/webbeansimpl/.
>  I am developing the remaining pieces of the specification continuously.
>
> About Implementation :  So far,  only Web Beans specification that is published is EDR-1,
in this EDR-1 there is no API contract of the specification. So when I started to implement
the specification, I created my own API.  But now,  I looked at the http://seamframework.org/WebBeans
address and it defines the API contracts and some of the concerns explained in the EDR-1 are
changed. I am trying to adapted my implemented API contracts with this unpublished API. I
explicitly commented on these changes in the source code. I think there is no so much differences.

> There are two folder in the implementation, webbeans-api is the API and webbeans-impl
is the implementation. All the unit test are contained in the webbeans-impl folder.

> Thanks;
>
> Gurkan

Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf