incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL - OpenWebBeans Project Proposal]
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2008 08:48:42 GMT
On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 10:40 AM, Gurkan Erdogdu <gurkanerdogdu@yahoo.com> wrote:
> How to get or sign this NDA to view current draft spec? Is it required to be part of
the EG?

no, that is an Apache thing. You need to be committer to sign the NDA.
The NDA on the other hand gives you access to TCK etc. In case of WebBeans...
this shouldn't be a big deal (TCK) since it is actually Apache 2.0 licensed.

When this project is accepted, you will be an Apache committer and we can
work on the NDA.

@Vote: You asked about the vote, why not planing to start a vote
beginning of next
week ? This will give some folks some more time to read the proposal
etc. No need
to rush, isn't it ?

-M

> Gurkan

EDR-1, in this EDR-1 there is no API contract of the specification. So when I started to implement
the specification, I created my own API.  But now,  I looked at the http://seamframework.org/WebBeans
address and it defines the API contracts and some of the concerns explained in the EDR-1 are
changed. I am trying to adapted my implemented API contracts with this unpublished API. I
explicitly commented on these changes in the source code. I think there is no so much differences.

>> There are two folder in the implementation, webbeans-api is the API and webbeans-impl
is the implementation. All the unit test are contained in the webbeans-impl folder.

>> Thanks;
>>
>> Gurkan

Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf